Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello World!

Hi everyone,


This is Pumpkin...a handsome red miniature poodle, if I don't say so myself. I live with my mom and my brother in Florida; the sun is much warmer here than in Illinois. My brother's name is Trek, he's a silver standard poodle and not quite as devilishly handsome as me. Everyone seems to think that he's smarter because he wins all these obedience ribbons and such, but what they don't know is that is I'm smarter because I won't fall for those stupid human tricks. Anyways, here I am with my mom trying to embarass me.



Trek is on the left...let me see if I can find a picture of him on this computer. Ah here we go,

Trek told me to say that he says "hello!"

Well, I keep everyone updated. Mom said we're going to a place called Jacksonville tomorrow night. Another one of Trek's shows...it's great he works a lot and I just lay in the crate taking in the sights and we both get cookies. Life is good.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the glasses on Pumpkin :)

So how did the show go in Jacksonville???